The Edition @ the Hartsville Museum
The Edition, an upscale downtown venue, is modern but has a vibrant history. The space has been home to many businesses over the twentieth century, but it derives its name from one of the most famous: it once served as the office for The Hartsville Messenger, our beloved town newspaper.
The Edition was created with collaboration between public and private organizations and funds, for which the Hartsville Museum is most grateful.
Rent The Edition for your next party, meeting, or other event.
Venue Features & Specifications
- Main Event Room capacity 183
- Conference Room capacity 20
- Maximum Building occupancy 200
- Ten 60-in round tables
- Ten 24-in round bar-height tables & chairs
- Four 6-ft rectangular tables
- 100 Wood Chiavari chairs
- Audio-visual system includes projector with retractable screen in Event Room, wall-mounted speakers, wireless microphones, and LCD monitor in Conference Room.
- Brick courtyard entrance with water fountains
- Rear portico entrance
- Public parking lot in rear
- Public street parking in front
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped catering kitchen
- Commerical ice maker
- Accessible facility
- Smoke-free facility
Conference Room Only
- Rental fee: $75 per hour
- Refundable deposit: $50
- Two 8’ executive tables
- 16 conference room chairs
- Capacity: 20
Entire Rentable Space
- Rental fee: $150 per hour
- Refundable deposit: $200
- Includes conference room
- 12 round 60” tables
- 100 Chiavari chairs
- 4 rectangular 6’ tables
- 10 round 24” adjustable-height cocktail tables
- Capacity: 183
Use the form below to request to book The Edition for your event. Please indicate your preferred event dates and times and we will do our best to accommodate your request. You can also optionally include alternate dates if you'd like.
We will contact you directly to confirm the details of your reservation.