The Edition @ the Hartsville Museum
The Edition, an upscale downtown venue, is modern but has a vibrant history. The space has been home to many businesses over the twentieth century, but it derives its name from one of the most famous: it once served as the office for The Hartsville Messenger, our beloved town newspaper.
The Edition was created with collaboration between public and private organizations and funds, for which the Hartsville Museum is most grateful.
Rent The Edition for your next party, meeting, or other event.
Venue Features & Specifications
- Main space holds 183
- Conference room capacity of 20
- Maximum occupancy of 200
- Ten 60-in round tables & chairs
- Ten 24-in round bar-height tables & chairs
- High-definition projector & screen
- Acoustic insulation
- Fire safety system
- Front & rear entrances
- Covered patio in front
- Terrace portico in rear
- Public parking lot in rear
- Public street parking in front
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator, freezer, & dishwasher
- Kitchen with warming oven
Use the form below to request to book The Edition for your event. Please indicate your preferred event dates and times and we will do our best to accommodate your request. You can also optionally include alternate dates if you'd like.
We will contact you directly to confirm the details of your reservation.